Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Still in Kelantan

Third day in KB, seems rainy day going to no end...had great trouble having dinner at food stall outside, but luckily I brought along my yellow raincoat (like a DIGI icon, but I'm not). Have a nice shopping moments, bought clothes for kids and myself at reassonable price, but quite a branded ones...I'm very alert about Thailand products, and to extra careful not to purchase such product...I am very much keen about Malaysian product, proud of my country!!!
To be honest to everyone, maybe I'm the one who don't bother about any football league in the rest of the word, be it English Premier Leauge, Italy, France, Argentina or name any other.. I don't care. I'm proud of Malaysian League indeed... sounds like a bit odd, but that's it. My opinion is always unique and contrary... He he.....

No comments: