Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Blogging Again



Almost forgotten that the fact I'm having a blog.. Quite sometime, I guess almost 3 months my blog is not updated, dry of idea to express. Thinking of something else that would not fruitful in the end, going through tough life this far, obstacles, mountain of hurdles and etc. Even have no word to explain the situation. Anyway, I'm still going strong to face these consequences all the way, only the success is uncertain.

For almost a week I had been in Penang for official duty. Enjoy life in Penang, the shopping paradise, Mega sales is on. I would say, I enjoyed so much stayed in Penang. day and night went shopping. Had gone to Quensbay Mall, Gama Supermarket, KOMTAR. Had also visited a rumah Allahyarham P. Ramlee, the most famous artist, composer , director. To my surprise, I had spent more than RM1K only for the purchase of watches, which I can't stop my temptation when drop by at watch shop. My only weakness...

No comments: